Business Bridge FAQ
Economic Development Business Bridge Program – FAQ
Q. What does this program do?
A. This Program headed by the Economic Development Director is the first point of contact for your project needs and will assist you by finding the answers to the questions you have regarding your project and or current business needs. The Economic Development Director will also hold a meeting with additional members of town staff who will be instrumental in assisting you with your development needs.
Q. Who is the Business Bridge made up of?
A. Headed by the Economic Development Director, the Ombuds team is made up of the Town Planning Director, Inspections Director, Fire Marshal and any other department who is required to assist your business needs and answer any questions you might have regarding your project’s development needs
Q. What type of issues can the Business Bridge handle?
A. The purpose of the team and meeting is to help you and your project understand the requirements, regulations and process of conducting business within the Town of Fuquay-Varina. This includes:
- Explaining the types of permits/fees your project requires by the Town
- Assisting you with the specifics and requirements of your site plans to help ease the delays sometimes associated during site/plan approvals
- Offer suggestions as to how your business fits into the Town’s overall economic development strategy plan
- Explain to you the utility patterns that are required and associated with your project
- Provide insight as to what regulations Wake County and the State of North Carolina will require for you project
- Inform you of the services such as garbage pick, utility fees, etc. that the Town provides and requires of your business
- Answer any and all questions you might have about your business operations within the Fuquay-Varina community
Q. How do I schedule a meeting with the Business Bridge people?
A. Simply call the Town’s Economic Development Director at 919.753.1031 or 919.567.3907 and ask to set up an appointment at your convenience – you may also email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.